No. 1 My Bags Are Packed
And I’m ready to go. Tomorrow morning, bright and early at 7AM I will leave DFW on the first leg of a three week trip which will first take me to CT to see my new grandson Luke Jackson and his family, and then onto to Paris for 8 nights and Germany for 5 nights. It has been almost 8 years since I was last in Paris and I am looking forward to seeing old friends, enjoying great food and wine, viewing the refurbished Notre Dame Cathedral and just wandering the small streets of one of the greatest cities in the world. Then I will be onto Germany to visit my good friends Jochen and Achim.
I am sure it will surprise no one that this is my first blog and I am what you might call “technologically challenged “ so bear with me while I take you along. Hopefully you will find it interesting, informative, and enjoyable. I will also end each day with an interesting fact. So welcome aboard!
Interesting fact. Leaving on a Jet Plane by Peter, Paul and Mary is one of Sunny’s favorite songs - in fact she will sing it time to time. She claims she really liked the song before she met me, but not sure if it became her favorite after I started to travel.

Comments
Post a Comment